Sunday, June 04, 2006

AHA!



Ok, so - right at the start of this blog I stated that I am no Adam Hughes. I'm still not, this guy draws women like no one else. But, I had a hard time emulating his stuff. And it hurt, I wanted such beauty to be able to come from my pencil as well.

So... I guess it's like 3 weeks since I first attempted to rip off Hughes and I have to say I am pretty proud of myself. I tried to come as close as possible to his original as I could. And I think, I did a pretty damned good job. I don't often pat myself on the back - in fact I am downright self-depricating to the point of annoyance - but "Good fargin' job, Keith. Good fargin' job."

I'm sure I'll see a lot wrong with it in the morning, but tonight I am pretty pleased with myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger THEdave said...

No ones done it yet, so I will say, this is fantastic, and I really thought it was Hughes! Nice

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home