Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Long Time No Post


Ok - so I have posted in a bazillion years which means that I've lost the 3 people who did follow this blog. Thats OK, as I'm doing this for ME. Hear me? For ME!

Yeah, anyway - so I got a new job. Really nice place to work, great people, and I get to utilize my drawing skills which is a huge plus for me. Another big plus is that my boss is a comic book geek... and I really can't overstate what a plus that is. Imagine... being able to talk about comics with someone who ISN'T just a disembodied screen name on the internet. Thats big. Of course, it's not perfect - he doesn't realize the utter superiority of Batman over Superman but hey - you can't have everything.

Par for the course - here are some chicks I've drawn. This first one is of a french actress by the name of Arielle Dombasle (if I am spelling that correctly). Really striking woman. I came across some pics of her recently and I instantly remembered her because of a nude scene she did when she played the titular "Boss' Wife" in a movie that, I think, also starred Daniel Stern. Not much of a movie but a spectacular woman.

Next is a set of sketches to more finished pieces. I'm including both the sketch and the second go-round because there is always something in the sketch that is wonderful that, no matter how grand the finished product, somehow gets lost in translation.



















Now that we've got that pretty redheaded cowgirl out of the way (and yeah, I know she's in B&W but when I'm drawing them ALL the really pretty ones have red hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home