Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Spidey


Continuing in the animated style that I admire so...

One of the people I work with had her son, who is 6, dropped off at work today and he spent around an hour at the end of the day being bored. Adorable kid, I asked him who his favorite superhero was - and of course he said "Spiderman".... Spidey is legitimately worthy of anyone's fave status but with the marketing surrounding the movie I don't think its possible for any kid to answer otherwise right about now.

So, anyway, I drew him this Spiderman and gave it to him. He was embarrassed and hid his face when I gave it to him, but I saw him walking around with it in his hands later - and someone else used the copier to make some copies for him to color on - so I think he liked it, which made me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home