Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wonder Woman sketch


Based on a Steve Rude painting. I haven't had a chance to finish it. Worked two 50 hour weeks in a row - and then work on my other projects on nights and weekends... plus family time. This is all getting to be too much. Boy, would I love to draw for a living. A creative job without ever having to open Microsoft Excel spreadsheets... now that would be heaven.

Good news though, positive movement on my one particular project. Very positive. A meeting tomorrow night, if also positive, would be... well... very positive.

Anyway, here's Wonder Woman.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gaumer said...

I found your blog via the iFanboy forums and I'm glad I did.

Your work is amazing. More people should be checking out this blog.

I am an aspiring comic book writer and I just wanted to let you know you should keep pushing for the dream, man.

You've got real talent. Use it.

I have a few scripts (not really much of anything though) and a few more ideas.

I'd love to share some stuff with you as soon as they progress to the point where I'm not embarrassed to show them to anyone besides my wife :)

Here's a link to a starter script I have. Very rough draft, but its still something.

https://home.comcast.net/~gaumer//Jock.pdf

Keep going though, man. I'll be checking your blog weekly (if not more) and feel free to comment on the script.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Keith said...

Gaumer - thanks for the comments. I'd respond to your script - but how?

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home